V Insurance

Call +61 (2) 8599 8660 or 1300 945 547

Certificate of Currency

Should you require a Certificate of Currency for the Public Liability Insurance for your club, please click on the icon below that relates to the state/territory where your club is located.

Interested Parties

Clubs have the option to add an interested party on their certificate. This could be a local council, property owner or a business like Bunnings (for fundraising sausage sizzles). Please be aware that noting an interested party does not provide instant coverage for the entity noted.

For more information on lease agreements and insurance please click on the following link.

If you need to nominate a municipal council, property owner or other third party on your Certificate, please contact us and advise the council / third party name, and we will send to you.

Phone: (02) 8599 8660 or local call cost only 1300 945 547 
Email: [email protected]