CLUB PROPERTY INSURANCE
Rowing Clubs need to make sure that as well as adequately insuring their boats and equipment, they protect their clubhouse property and contents against fire, theft and accidental damage. V-Insurance understands that many Rowing Clubs are non-profit organisations, so have worked to create a cover that keeps costs low yet is comprehensive and provides exceptional benefit limits.
- Protection for loss or damage to buildings, contents, plant & machinery and stock
- Cover for pontoons not readily available elsewhere
- Business interruption, loss of profits, revenue or rentals
- Cover for burglary and theft
- Glass breakage
- Removal of debris included
- Option to include cover for Flood
- Insured items are covered for replacement value
- And last but not least… competitive pricing!
How to apply?
Please complete the application below to obtain a quote for your property insurance;
Please return your completed application to;
Level 25, 123 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
Email [email protected]
Phone +61 2 8599 8660
We will be in touch with your quote and to further discuss your insurance needs.