MARINE SCULLS & ROWING CRAFT – INDIVIDUAL
Whether you are an elite racer or a leisurely weekend rower, our Marine Scull and Rowing Craft insurance policy for individuals will protect you and your scull against accidental damage and/or theft (including working equipment, blades, oars, accessories and trailers). We will help you look after your financial investment so you can stay on the water and enjoying a sport that you love!
What are the policy benefits?
- Insured items are covered for agreed value
- Covers both the rowing club and any nominated individual who stores their rowing sculls at the club location
- “Whilst in use” cover for training and competition
- Cover when used or hired by others
- Theft with forcible entry, Accidental Damage, Fire & Perils, In Transit
What type of equipment is covered?
- Motorised hulls
- Outboard motors
- Rowing sculls
- Oars and blades
- All associated rowing/marine hull equipment (ie radio apparatus, echo sounders, navigation equipment, life jackets, dinghies and sound apparatus)
How to apply?
Contact us for a quote! Please complete the form below to obtain a Marine Scull & Rowing Craft quote.
We will be in touch with your quote and to further discuss your insurance needs
If you would like to discuss your insurance needs with us directly please contact us by;
Email [email protected]
Phone +61 2 8599 8660