Rowing Clubs need to make sure that as well as adequately insuring their boats and equipment, they protect their clubhouse property and contents against fire, theft and accidental damage. V-Insurance understands that many Rowing Clubs are non-profit organisations, so have worked to create a cover that keeps costs low yet is comprehensive and provides exceptional benefit limits.
- Protection for loss or damage to buildings, contents, plant & machinery and stock
- Cover for pontoons not readily available elsewhere
- Business interruption, loss of profits, revenue or rentals
- Cover for burglary and theft
- Glass breakage
- Removal of debris included
- Option to include cover for Flood
- Insured items are covered for replacement value
- And last but not least… competitive pricing!
How to apply?
Please complete the questionnaire below to obtain a quote for your property insurance;
Please return your completed questionnaire to;
Level 25, 123 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
Email [email protected]
Phone +61 2 8599 8660
We will be in touch with your quote and to further discuss your insurance needs.