MARINE SCULLS & ROWING CRAFT – CLUBS OR SCHOOLS
The boats and equipment of a rowing club or school are valuable assets and vital to the operation of your organisation. Protection of these assets against all risks of damage, including collision, fire and theft is essential.
V-Insurance Group has arranged a bespoke Marine Scull & Rowing Craft insurance policy that will ensure your financial investment is comprehensively covered at extremely competitive prices. The policy is backed by one of Australia’s largest insurers and claims are handled locally with the expert assistance of V-Insurance. Our goal is to give you peace of mind so that you can focus on getting back on the water and enjoying a sport that you love!
What are the policy benefits?
- Insured items are covered for agreed value
- Covers both the rowing club and any nominated individual who stores their rowing sculls at the club location
- “Whilst in use” cover for training and competition
- Cover when used or hired by others
- Theft with forcible entry, Accidental Damage, Fire & Perils, In Transit
What type of equipment is covered?
- Motorised hulls
- Outboard motors
- Rowing sculls
- Oars and blades
- All associated rowing/marine hull equipment (ie radio apparatus, echo sounders, navigation equipment, life jackets, dinghies and sound apparatus)
How to apply?
Contact us for a quote! Please complete the attached form to obtain a Marine Scull & Rowing Craft quote.
We will be in touch with your quote and to further discuss your insurance needs.
If you would like to discuss your insurance needs with us directly please contact us by;
Email [email protected]
Phone +61 2 8599 8660 or 1300 945 547