V Insurance

Call +61 (2) 8599 8660 or 1300 172 321

Certificate of Currency

Please click on the icon below if you require a Certificate of Currency for the Public Liability Insurance for your club:

Interested Parties

Clubs have the option to add an interested party on their certificate. This could be a local council, property owner or a business, like Bunnings (for fundraising sausage sizzles). Please be aware that noting an interested party does not provide coverage for the entity noted.

If you wish to nominate an interested party on your Certificate of Currency, please enter the required interested party name and your preferred contact details below so that we can send it to you.

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.