Paddle Protect (Paddle Craft & Equipment Insurance) – Individual
Whether you are an elite paddler or a leisurely weekend paddler, our Paddle Protect Paddle Craft & Equipment insurance policy for paddlers who are members of Paddle Australia will protect your craft against accidental damage and/or theft (including equipment, and accessories). We will help you protect your financial investment so you can stay on the water enjoying the sport that you love!
What are the policy benefits?
- “Whilst in use” cover for recreational paddling, training and competition
- Cover when used by others
- Theft with forcible entry, Accidental Damage, Fire and Damage in Transit
- Australian APRA approved trusted specialist marine insurer.
- Market Value (less agreed depreciation)
- This policy has a common expiry date of 30 June 2022
- That an excess of $250 per claim applies
- Paddle craft and equipment over 3 years old will incur a 10% depreciation each year limited to a minimum payment of $500
What type of Paddle Craft and equipment are covered?
- Any number of paddle craft
- Life Jackets
- All associated marine equipment (ie: radio apparatus, echo sounders, navigation equipment, helmets, dinghies and sound apparatus)
How much will the policy cost?
- For all craft and equipment valued at $5,000 and below (max 2 craft), the premium from any day in July 2021 to 30 June 2022 (this is the expiry date of the master policy) is $115.45.
- If the total value of your craft and equipment is more than $5,000, a quote will be provided to you once you complete the below application.
How to apply?
If you wish to purchase cover, please complete and submit the information below for review. Once we have received your information, one of our experienced Insurance Brokers will be in touch to further discuss your insurance needs.
We will respond to you within one business day with your confirmation of cover, invoice and policy documentation.
If you would like to discuss your insurance needs in more detail please contact us directly by;
EMAIL: [email protected]
or TEL: +61 2 8599 8660 or 1300 945 547