V Insurance

Call +61 (2) 8599 8660 or 1300 945 547

Certificate of Currency

Please click on the icon below if you require a Certificate of Currency for the Public Liability Insurance for your club:

AusCycling approved Event Managers/Private Promoters

If you are an Event Manager of Private promoter that has had your event sanctioned by AusCycling please contact [email protected] for your Certificate of Currency.

Interested Parties

Clubs have the option to add an interested party on their certificate. This could be a local council, property owner or a business like Bunnings (for fundraising sausage sizzles). Please be aware that noting an interested party does not provide instant coverage for the entity noted. Please email [email protected] to note an interested party.

For more information on lease agreements and insurance please click on the following link.